Helpful Tourism Website Links:
Hosted by Darren Friedel, Public Information Specialist, Olympia WDFW Headquarters
- Two Mason County small farms are designated "Salmon-Safe." A visual tour of the property and interviews with the farmers who tell us how they grow crops and animals with an eye toward protecting the natural resources.
- Steelhead management on the Snake River in southeastern Washington. Interview with fish biologist Joe Bumgarner.
- Additional fishing opportunities across the state.
- A CWD check station in eastern Washington that is part of the plan to keep CWD out of our state. Interview with Dave Volsen, biologist.
- Where to see Washington's wildlife in the coming weeks.
I worked with the host too. whats up.jason
I knew the host years ago at F&M. Great guy. Hope he's doing well. Nice to see him succeeding in his career. Let's catch up sometime dude. J.Wilson.
I enjoyed this very much. However, the host seems like he has been drinking. I suppose that's ok, but it is obvious.